History of PHI Bathroom Renovations… We are based in Pretoria East.
PHI MAINTENANCE BATHROOM RENOVATIONS cc was registered in 1985 in Pretoria. Due to a change in South African laws, the company name was converted in 1998 and registered as PHI MAINTENANCE BATHROOM RENOVATIONS (PTY) LTD. The same owner De Wet, still manages the company today.
The Company started by doing renovations in apartment buildings that were to be converted to sectional title Apartments. The company then moved on to Residential homes, Embassies, Schools, Businesses, Churches, Industrial sites, Office buildings, Hotels, and Timeshare resorts. Al this experience has made PHI MAINTENANCE PRETORIA an expert in the field of renovations, especially in Pretoria, Pretoria East and Centurion.
Our aim is to meet all the expectations that our clients may have when renovating their bathrooms, with the least amount of disruption to the family while the work is in progress. We strive to give the best service possible, and to leave a clean site and a completely happy and satisfied customer. We normally complete Bathroom–Renovations within 7 days.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPOINT PHI MAINTENANCE BATHROOM RENOVATIONS (PTY) LTD AND HOW IT WOULD BENEFIT YOU
- Our company Bathroom Renovations, has given 30 plus years of unequaled and uninterrupted service to the bathroom renovation industry especially in Pretoria-East, Pretoria and Centurion. One company, no name changes and the same owner still runs the company today.
- We base our business morals and principals on “What would I expect if this was my bathroom” and this is the service that we will give you.
- Integrity, punctuality, honesty, and transparency are the corner stones on which the business was built. These principals have been the reason for our success over the past 30+ years.
- An average bathroom renovation is completed in approximately 5 working days, but never exceeds 7 days.
- There will be between 5 and 10 workmen on site daily.
- Because we specialize in bathroom renovations, we are able to complete the work in the shortest time without jeopardizing the quality of workmanship.
- All our employees are skilled workmen with years of experience ranging from 5 to 30 years..
- We strive to satisfy and impress our clients with the quality of our work and service.
- We are accredited by the NATIONAL HOME BUILDING REGISTRATION COUNCIL, the PLUMBING INDUSTRIAL REGULATORY BODY and several other organisations.
- The quality of our workmanship is impeccable (please see our references).
- A registered and qualified plumber will always oversee the project
- The site will only be vacated once the project is completed and the site cleared and cleaned. We do not hop between sites.
- Your property will be respected and treated with care. Carpets and floors will be protected. The renovation will only be obvious in the bathroom.
- The work is executed according to SABS standards and requirements.
- The products that we use are installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications and requirements.
- We would like our clients to experience unequaled service while the bathroom is being renovated, with the least amount of inconvenience to the family.
- The entire project is recorded on camera enabling you to follow the process and to ensure that the work complies with the required standards.
- We have a long standing relationship based on trust with manufactures and suppliers. Any defect will receive immediate attention.
- We take the time to visit suppliers with you to assist to assist you in the selection of good quality products, and we can also advise on style and colour schemes.
- Should you choose a product with a problematic history we caution you to avoid it and to choose a better product. In so doing we eliminate future problems.
- We use only the best quality products to avoid later regrets.
- The many years of experience has enabled PHI Bathroom–Renovations to conceal imperfections in the bathroom (e.g.walls that are not straight and corners that are not square) Most houses are not built perfect. A good craftsman can camouflage such problems and leave you with a better looking bathroom
We are a well established bathroom Renovations Company and we do not require an upfront deposit. Only as the work progresses will you be required to make payments.
Some of our Bathroom Renovations SUPPLIERS in Pretoria and Centurion