- The owner of PHI Maintenance Bathroom Renovations is qualified Quantity Surveyor and a registered Plumber.
- Our employees play a key role in the execution of the work.
- As a company we have invested in our employees and have built long-term relationships. Most of our workmen have been with us for between 5 and 30 years.
- Our employees are incentivised and performance driven.
- All our employees are registered with SARS, Workman’s Compensation and UIF. We do not employ casual workers.
- Study our references and perhaps even call or visit past clients.
- THE NATIONAL HOME BUILDERS REGISTRATION COUNCIL
- PLUMBING INDUSTRY REGISTRATION BOARD
- SUSTAINABLE ENERGY SOCIETY SOUTHERN AFRICA
OUR DEFINITION OF A SKILLED WORKER IS:
An employee that has the knowledge and skill to hide existing imperfections in the bathroom if any, in order to ensure a better end product. Often we work in areas where walls are not straight and not parallel, there are no perfect buildings.