WHY YOU SHOULD RENOVATE
1. It is cheaper to renovate than it is to move.
2. A successful renovation will add value to your property.
3. A recently renovated property remains current and up to date with market trends.
4. Bathroom Renovation can make your property more marketable.
5. You get to enjoy the beautiful bathroom.
WHEN YOU RENOVATE INSTEAD OF MOVING AND SELLING YOU SAVE THE FOLLOWING COSTS
- Agent’s commission.
- Transfer costs.
- Bond registration costs.
- Legal fees.
- Capital gains Tax.
- The cost of moving.
- Alterations to the new property.